This video kinda blew up, and there’s no way I can reply to all the comments flooding in down below. So in response to a few new points brought up, consider the following:
– This video does not argue the merits or detriments of gun control.
– This video totally does argue the merits of LaPierre’s speech-writing abilities.
– This video does not attempt to blame anyone for gun violence.
– This video totally does blame the NRA for choosing to blame video games.
That being said,
This man is convinced of three things:
1) He’s the good guy.
2) Society is full of an unknown number of evil bad guys.
3) The only way to stop them is by shooting them.
He’s pretty much trapped in a video game.
A high-quality recording of the press conference can be found on the NRA’s channel below:
HOWEVER, they edited out footage of the on-site protestors who can be seen in the New York Times’ recording below:
Here’s TB, in case you have annotations disabled:
Check out our home page for more content!